15 July, 2008

..beautiful night tonight? What are you freakin' nutz?

..so I'm pullin' into the hotel parking lot last night and one guy says to his buddy " beautiful night tonight, eh?"

Beautiful night? Are you kiddin? It's like 88 degrees and 95% humidity. What in the world is beautiful about that?

Sure, there are lot's of other things that are beautiful....I took a short drive down to Fuquay-Varina and got a great workout in with Tim....learned alot about Z today. Good stuff. I'm working on it tonight. Cool.

Also, the new road bike is doin' great for me. Gettin' some new pedals this weekend and I'll be ready for the 50K ride I'm planning in Sept.

..and geez, what else is NOT going well?

..well, only one thing. The weather in Raleigh/Durham. This beach dude is not used to this silly heat and humidity.

No comments: