25 March, 2009

Goin' Detox - Day 2 - 24 March, 2009

2nd day was also pretty good, but I was a bit more hungry than the first day. Seems logical given the pull back in all bread and my lack of a proper breakfast. Also, lunch was on the small side. Not much chicken.

One thing that I noticed is that the legs are pretty heavy today. I'm not sure if doing two consecutive days of TMax training is the culprit, but I was definitely not as crisp on the trainer today.

Had a business dinner at Gordon Biersch and was tough not having a beer or two with dinner...but I did keep it on the straight and narrow.

Breakfast

Apple
Banana
Raw Cashews
Decaf Coffee

Lunch

Chicken with Cilantro and Curry spices
Garbanzo Beans with green curry
Water

Snack
Nuts & H20

Workout - 45 mins TMax intervals (320 watts) on trainer

Dinner

Green salad with Vinaigrette
Seared Tuna
Sauteed veggies and garlic spinach
Water

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is interesting to me. Thanks for blogging it, in real time!