26 March, 2009

Goin' Detox, Day 3 - 25 March, 2009.. Damn, hang on, I gotta pee again.

First, I want to talk about this detox thing a bit. Chris Brewer left me a note and the tone seemed to be that he was concerned about me doing this thing very "cowboy" style. ..and rightfully so, as he didn't know I sought the advice of a professional nutritionist.

So, while my program is something similar to other people who are doing a detox/cleansing, this is really an individually designed program. If this detox idea interests you, PLEASE don't just take what I'm doing and apply it. I'm not the oracle. I'm writing/blogging this for two purposes: personal accountability and to perhaps spark the interest of others who might have considered this and thought it was too difficult or not very approachable. If I can do this, you can too, just seek professional help (NO, not THAT kind of professional help, a nutritionist) so you can make this work and make the sacrifices beneficial!

Day 3

I had a good day today as well with the exception of my legs. REALLY heavy today. I did a couple of heavy TMax intervals the past couple of days and not sure if that's the sole culprit or if removing certain things and taking calorie/carbohydrate levels down a good bit is part of the issue. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

..and now to the title. Yes. Seems as if I am always running to the toilet. Between 9:30PM and11:00PM I went 3 times. I suppose that's what you get for drinking so much H20...and that's good and is part of the plan. Water is one of the methods of cleaning the toxins from the body. Drink up, Mancebo!

Breakfast

Apple & Banana
Decaf Coffee

Lunch

Chicken Verde Salad, greens, tomatoes, salsa, cilantro
Nectarine
H20

Snack
Mixed nuts
Apple
H20

Workout - Light KBs...upper body only.

Dinner

Sauteed chicken and veggies (red peppers, zucchini, green beans, onion, celery) with Moroccan spices
H20

No comments: